Saturday, February 18, 2012

My first blog.

Finally, I have something important to say. The other day I told a friend that I went to Costco and bought a year's supply of toilet paper. But did I really? I became troubled by this statement, because honesty and accuracy are very important to me. Will thirty rolls of biggie toilet paper, which the good folks at Proctor and Gamble assure me is the square footage equivalent of 83 rolls, actually last an entire year? Only one way to find out. Well, probably more than one, but here's what I'm gonna do -- record the number of days it takes to use a roll of toilet paper, multiply that number by 30, and see if that number is greater than 365. I'm no numbers whiz, but if there are any mathematicians out there who can confirm this method, I'd love to hear from you. Of course, to insure veracity, I'll continue using the paper for other than the obvious: cleaning little spills, blowing my nose, and helping with the cleanup of occasional manual activities. Stay tuned for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment